The Harvey Agency is matching donations to BARCStoberfest up to $15,000 through July 31!
If you haven't given to our biggest fundraiser of the year, now's the time! To celebrate the kickoff of the 15th annual BARCStoberfest, the Harvey Agency has pledged to match all donations dollar-for-dollar up to $15,000 when you donate now through July 31.
Double the donations, double the impact:
• $25 turns into $50 to provide vaccines, a flea treatment and a comprehensive medical exam for one abandoned or stray animal.
• $50 turns into $100 to feed five animals with special medical diets for one week.
• $100 turns into $200 to provide care and nutrition to a litter of motherless kittens or puppies.
• $500 turns into $1,000 to spay/neuter a dozen homeless animals to prevent disease and pet overpopulation.
• $1,000 turns into $2,000 to save the life of a pet who came in as a critical, overnight emergency.
Matches count for all donations made directly to BARCStoberfest (online, cash and checks).
If you haven't registered to raise money for BARCStoberfest, this is the perfect opportunity. Go to www.barcstoberfest.org.
Already registered for the festival? Ask your friends, family and colleagues to support your participation by making a donation to your fundraising page. Let them know if they make a contribution to your page, The Harvey Agency will match it!
You can help us make 2019 the biggest BARCStoberfest ever by registering to participate in fundraising as an individual or a team. Together, we need to raise $350,000 by the end of October to give second chances to Baltimore's homeless, abused, neglected and abandoned animals.
The Harvey Agency is a brand activation agency that produces consumer activity and loyalty up close and personal, in-store, on-shelf, on-premise and online. The Harvey Agency is owned by BARCS Board President Kathy Harvey.