Ready, Set...SNIFF! 5K and 1M Walk at BARCStoberfest
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- 7:30 a.m. Packet pick-up and race-day registration
- 9 a.m. 5K Run and One-Mile Walk
- 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. BARCStoberfest
Ready, Set...SNIFF! runs through beautiful Patterson Park, pavement course. The race kicks off at Pavilion 1.
Medals will be given to the top three male and female finishers and the top three human/dog teams in the 5K. Prizes will be given to top runners (male, female and human/dog team), the top individual fundraiser and the top pack team fundraiser.
POST- RACE PARTY
Food, water and entertainment will be available for runners, walkers, pets and their families. Post-race festival includes pet costume contests, shopping at a variety of food and retail vendors, animal rescues, face painting and more. And all runners and walkers receive free entry into the beer garden, which is open from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
5K RACE GUIDELINES
You must register one human per dog! No retractable leashes can be used during the event. Please no baby joggers, strollers, roller blades, skates, bikes, or headphones allowed on the race course. Your race number must be worn on your front and must be visible. DO NOT exchange or give your race number to another participant. There are no refunds of entry given or transfers of entry permitted for this event.
We are so excited to have our race/walk integrated with fundraising this year. Every step that’s taken, every dollar that’s raised saves a life at BARCS. Click here to start fundraising!
- 5K Runners: $40 online ($45 in-person after Wednesday, October 25, 2017) Click here to register!
- One-Mile Walkers: Raise or donate at least $40 on your personal fundraising page and you are automatically signed-up to participate in the walk!
- *This fee is not tax deductible. There are no refunds of entry given or transfers of entry permitted for this event.
All race participants are encouraged to fundraise by setting up your own fundraising page before or at the conclusion of your registration process. You can run/walk and raise money as an individual or as a 'Pack' team!